Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can you recommend a good medium length men's hairstyle for me? More details inside?

My current hairstyle is pretty much exactly like Owen Wilson's: http://manolomen.com/images/owen-wilson.鈥?/a>


...except that my hair is a bit wavier at the start, and tends to curl at the ends. I also have a similar facial shape.





My hair is light brown--blonde, and I will be getting subtle highlights in it.





I am looking for a good medium length style that will look good with highlights, and will not take too much upkeep or styling. Do you have any ideas? Possible 10 pts if you find something great. Thank you!Can you recommend a good medium length men's hairstyle for me? More details inside?
Go for a brad pitt cut Not the buzz but the longer one I can't really explain it!





Thanks for the answer an my body type is just like the models in the photo!
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment