Monday, February 22, 2010

What is a good men's hairstyle to jump to?

i have been growing my hair out-so now i officially have the mullet i've been trying to get, but after hearing some opinions from people i really respect i think it would be a good idea to get rid of it. now i don't want to cut it, so what hairstyles are open to me if i don't want cut my mullet?





o and i have for the most part i have straight w/ a little flip at the ends brown hair-the flip i can get out w/ a brush np, and if it matters-which i've heard height does i'm over 6'





sites w/ picture would be most apperiativeWhat is a good men's hairstyle to jump to?
Seriously, a mullet and you do not want a hair cut? If you want to keep some length but are willing to cut, it many young men are wearing a longish 70's cut. It looks good on most of my sons friends and my son (6'2';). I personally like shorter hair on a man.What is a good men's hairstyle to jump to?
Oh EWWWWW cut the long mullet NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment