Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Men's hairstyle help?

Hey, at the moment I have a haircut in which my hair has a slightly longer strip down the middle, called a v-cut, but at the moment its a bit too long to style. Normally, when I have my hair cut, the hairdresser uses clippers to take off the hair to whatever length on the sides and they trim the top and strip down the back with scissors.





(Sorry, I just have to explain so you know what I mean :S)





Now, I have decided to change my hairstyle - grow it longer, but I want a style where it is longer on top and swept forward. Here's what I mean:





http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goominghair/ss/PEfall05hairmed.htm





http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goominghair/ss/PEfall05hairmed_8.htm





Should I go to the barbers / salon whatever and get the longer strip taken off and the sides trimmed (so the two are the same length) and the top left alone, so that the hair is even lengths and when the sides grow back to a bit of a longer length, the top will be even longer still giving sort of the style shown in the pics?





I really have no idea and the strip down the back makes my head look a wierd shape because its too long to style so I would ideally like to have it taken off!





Any advice / help would be great,





THANKS! :DMen's hairstyle help?
Cut it all off like you do your pubic hair.





that way your crotch and head with match.

No comments:

Post a Comment