Monday, February 22, 2010

Men's hairstyle question?

I want to get a messy, spikey hairstyle. Do I need to get my hair cut a certain way or can I just get a normal cut and mess it up myself?Men's hairstyle question?
it helps if you get a choppy cut- but it doesn't matter- just get a pomade or wax for you hair and go to it!Men's hairstyle question?
it helps if the cut in some texture
go to a stylist and tell them you want the ';bedhead';
Oh, You definitely need to get it cut by a proffessional stylest, and give him or her a picture, or explain to her what look you want. I'm sure the stylest will be doing some layering! Good Luck!
well you could get it cut a certain way like a fo hawk or you could go in and have someone show you!! its quite simple
Just do what Sanjaya did?
You need to get it cut a certain way. Your hair just won't do certain things if its all one normal length.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment