Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Men's Hairstyle Help?

Hey,





I'm looking to change my hairstyle, i've had it short for as long as i can remember and I would really like to go for something a bit different now.





I can picture the style I want in my head, and I have finally managed to come across a couple of pictures that sort of show what i'm after, but I would like some advice on how I would go about growing in out, getting it styled / trimmed / cut. I know I should ideally go to a barbers / hairdressers and have an consultation or whatever about what I want but for now, I just want a bit of an idea seeing as i am looking to go longer and grow it out.





Here are some links to the sort of hairstyle that i'm looking for.





http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goominghair/ss/PEfall05hairmed.htm





http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goominghair/ss/PEfall05hairmed_8.htm





Any advice / help would be great,





Thanks!!! :DMen's Hairstyle Help?
First stop getting your hair cut as often as you do so that it can grow out. When it gets to an inch long start brushing it forward when you come out of the shower/bath.


Then get a short back and sides but ask your hairdresser to graduate it so that it's still longer on top but goes up gradually.


Give them a picture of what you want and they can give you more advice but you also want to remember that with those styles you need it to be longer in the front and perhaps a non visible side parting.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment