Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Men's hairstyle question?

Hi. At present I have short cropped hair. Short neat hair looks good in my profession. I used to have nice wavy hair. Not good when you have to wear a forage cap. Anyway I saw this pic in goodle image of George Clooney and I want my hair to lok like that again whilst I still have hair (im 28). I have linked the pic.





I know I have to grow my hair. My question is how to I explain to a hair stylist the hairstyle I want. A pic? I tried it before and wasnt happy with results - I think the stylist was crap! I was young then and a little bit of a push over. But not any more. Cheers





http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images鈥?/a>Men's hairstyle question?
Get someone to recommend a stylist to you, there are still many who are crap :)


Take a few pictures of the same style with you but at different angles. If your not happy make sure you tell them and don鈥檛 leave until your happy with it. No one should have to put with bad hairstylists anymore!


Good luckMen's hairstyle question?
that pic does not show off the hairstyle all that well. But it's a common style so you should be able to get a picture that expresses the style to a sytlist better.





Try a picture of William Baldwin
You should give him sample pics of different angles as front, side or back. Secondly try some good styler which is very professional in this era as there are a lot who are involved in movies and tv. Those stylers can satisfy you more than the commons...

No comments:

Post a Comment