Monday, February 22, 2010

Long men's hairstyle?

I'm looking for a good long hairstyle for me. Right now it is somewhat short, with the sides just touching my ears and the bangs coming to within an inch of my eyebrows.





It's pretty wavy and thick, but I'm thinking about getting it professionally straightened once grown out. My face is fairly oval with a semi-square jaw and not super-masculine looking but not feminine either. What would be some good guys hairstyles?Long men's hairstyle?
I would say go to a salon and tell them to DEEP POINT CUT IT (NO BLUNT CUTTING), then do that each time you have it cut. you can do this with short or long and looks great either way. what that will do is give a lots of texture, and movement to your hair, and it will get rid of weight and bulkiness. leaving you with a very, low maintenance good conservative yet librally trendy looking mens hair cut.... im telling you, you will love it. good luck, hope that helps and OH to style it put some gel in it while your hair is wet and let it air dry, you only need no more than a quarter size dot on your hand to rub all over in your hair.Long men's hairstyle?
emo scene hair








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment