Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Questions on a certain men's hairstyle...?

So at the moment I am growing out my hair for a mop style hair cut. I've had it before and know it will work for me. I have straight hair that is pretty easy to work with. The picture I linked below is what I'm going for, maybe a little shorter though. But what my questions are is, How can I get my hair to somewhat naturally flip out at the ends like in the picture. I know some work will be involved but I imagine how the layers are cut plays a big role? Also, is there any shampoo's I can use to speed up the growing process a little, or even thicken my hair?





Here's the pic: http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/5/U/Q/Shaggy.jpg





Thanks, DanQuestions on a certain men's hairstyle...?
that would be pretty easy to do with one of those round brushes and a hairdryer

No comments:

Post a Comment