Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do I say to the hairdresser to get this longish/surfer (men's) hairstyle? picture included!?

I'd love a hairstyle like this;





http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/images/largesurferhairstyle.jpg





But what would I say to the hairdresser in order to get her to cut it so that it would grow that way?





I've no idea what I would say - I don't know what layers and all that are.





My hair is very thick, and it tends to puff out everywhere rather than go down. It is pretty straight though.








This is my hair at the moment (it's wet in this picture);


http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/584/hairbx0.jpg





Please reply! Thanks a lot in advance :DWhat do I say to the hairdresser to get this longish/surfer (men's) hairstyle? picture included!?
Take the picture with you, but remember that guy doesn't wake up looking like that. You will probably have to use products to get that look.What do I say to the hairdresser to get this longish/surfer (men's) hairstyle? picture included!?
show her the picture to get it that way, and if you want your


hair to be blonde then say color dye, make it blonde.


or, if the store has magazines look for similar hairstyles.
show her the pic
take picture with you, i just got a hair cut last week and my hair was as long as urs, and now its nice layed like i wanted it cuz i took a pic











oh and ull need a hair straightner too, to get puffyness out
i actually show my hairstylist the picture but if ask to layer it then razor blade it . she/he will know what your talking about .

No comments:

Post a Comment