Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Men's hairstyle, I want something new?

This is me except my hair is two or three inches longer because the picture is a few months old;





http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2316/鈥?/a>








it's my birthday today but I'm not home from my job until tomorrow when I'm going out to town. I think my hair looks plain %26amp; I want something new, maybe a bit edgy to wear out to town. Any ideas or pictures of what I could do with it?





I'm fine using straightners/hairdryers and I have lots of styling products I can borrow from my sisters bottomless draw of hair gunk. BE CREATIVE




















lol.Men's hairstyle, I want something new?
go bald :)Men's hairstyle, I want something new?
fohawk


it will really look good.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment